Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
General Terms for Shipping
- Orders are processed between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- Strictly Organics is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
For all orders, delivery charge of INR 99 (Indian Rupees Ninety Nine Only) shall be levied. For CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) orders charge of INR 50 (Indian Rupee Fifty Only) shall be levied.
What is the estimated delivery time?
For order containing multiple Products, delivery may be made in multiple shipments. Delivery usually takes 5-7 business days from the date of order placement. Business days exclude public holidays.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up or claim ?
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
Please raise a request here with order and contact details –
- You can also raise a request with us at email@example.com
- Our helpline is available from 10AM to 6PM excluding Sunday
What happens if the reverse pick up service is not available at your location?
In case our reverse pick up service is not available at your location, you will need to self-ship the product via any reliable courier partner. We will reimburse the courier charges, either in your UPI or Bank Account.
In rush time or Holidays
- Orders on Saturday and Sunday would be processed on Monday so it will include 2 more days into the general delivery time as stated above.
- In National Holidays and Festivals, orders would be processed the next day.
- Strictly Organics always tries its best to make delivery early as possible
What We Will Do Together?
- Step 1 –
- Raise a return/ replacement request within 7 days from the date of delivery, if you’ve received wrong or expired product(s).
- In case of damaged/ missing product(s), raise a return/ replacement request within 2 days from the date of delivery.
- Step 2 – Give us 2 working days to review your return request.
- Step 3 – After reviewing your return request, we will send our courier partner to pick up the products delivered to you.
- Step 4 – In case our reverse pick up service is not available at your location, you will need to self-ship the product via any reliable courier partner. We will reimburse the courier charges, either in your Google Pay or Bank Account.
- Step 5 – After your product(s) is received, we will verify it against the claim and initiate the replacement or refund accordingly. Please note that replacement will depend upon the stock availability.
Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
- Wrong product delivered
- Expired product delivered
- Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging
- Incomplete order – missing products
Under what conditions return/ replacement requests will not be accepted?
- Opened/ used/ altered products.
- Original packaging (mono cartons, labels, etc.) missing.
- The return/ replacement request is generated after 7 days from the date of delivery.
- The damaged/ missing product is reported after 2 days from the date of delivery.
How are returns processed?
Once you request to return a product, a pick up is organised for the item. Our courier partners will come to pick up the item within 5-7 business days after your return request has been received. This item is then brought back to our warehouse where it is checked by our quality control team. Once the product passes the quality control, a refund is initiated.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel order from CANCEL button from order details page under My account section. You just need to give reason for cancellation, and leave rest on us.
Please call us on +91 999-7239-667 (Mon – Fri – 9 am to 6 pm), and we will help you in cancelling the order.
**Strictly Organics reserves the right to cancel any order without pre-confirming the customer at any time and may verify any order before shipping the same to the customer that may include having a verbal or written confirmation from the customer.
Note – Orders can be only cancelled till the status is “Ready to Ship”.
How will I receive the refund for my cancelled or returned product?
In case of prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/ credit/debit card or where the payment was made from within 7 business working days. For Cash on Delivery orders customers will be required to provide bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
How long does it take to receive a refund for a cancelled order or returned product?
We will process your refund within 7 business days incase of cancellation of an order.In case of returns, we will refund the money after the product has been received by our warehouse and post completion of quality check. Please note, this entire process takes 2 weeks after the return has been picked up.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes. You can return any products that are eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery.