Top 7 Benefits of Face Scrub and Effective Way to Use Them
- What is face scrub?
- Benefits of Face Scrub
- Do’s and Don'ts
- How to Choose a Face scrub?
Have you ever pondered why your skincare products are not working well on your skin? Perhaps because you forget to include scrubbing in your skincare routine and do not know the benefits of doing a face scrub regularly, Face scrubs not only clear the impurities sitting on your skin pores, which clog your pores and cause acne and dull skin, but they also assist in achieving bright skin.
What is face scrub?
The face scrub is a skin care product made up of small & fine granules which help to exfoliate the dead skin that has accumulated on your face and blocked your pores. It helps to wipe out your dry and flaky skin and gives you healthier and radiant skin.
What are the benefits of using a face scrub?These fine granules help your skin to remove dirt and oil from the surface of your skin, which, as a result, make your skin dull and dry. Regular use of face scrub gives you glowing skin.
2.Unclog skin pores:- Sebum production is a natural process to keep our skin moisturized, but unbalanced oil secretion makes your skin break out. Excessive sebum clogs the pores of your skin, allowing irritants to enter and cause acne. Face scrubs help to remove oil and reduce acne breakouts.
3.Improve skin texture:- Exposure to UV rays, pollution, dirt, and many environmental stressors gives you dark spots, pigmentation, and rough skin. One of the best benefits of scrubbing your face is that it speeds up the process of skin cell regeneration, which makes your skin healthier.
4.Prevents Ingrown hairs: This is a very annoying skin concern that we face very often. One of the causes of your acne and pimples is ingrown hairs. Gently scrubbing the skin aids in the removal of hair from the surface and prevents ingrown hairs.
5.Delays ageing:- Exfoliation promotes the revival of new skin cells, which promotes healthy skin. Benefits of scrubbing face remove the free radicals and reverse the sign of aging.
6.Provide better absorption of skincare products:- The benefit of exfoliating the face with the help of a good natural face scrub is that it unclogs pores by removing excess oil and dead skin that is piled on the skin's surface. It helps skin care products seep into your skin so that they can provide their benefits effectively.
7.Lighten up the dark patches:- because scrubbing promotes the process of skin rejuvenation. The skin-brightening ingredients and tiny particles present in the face scrub remove dead and old skin and lighten the dark spots on the skin.
Do’s and Don'ts
If you want to get optimum benefits of using face scrub you must follow these do’s and don’ts:-
- Always wash your face first before scrubbing.
- Be more particular about the T-zone (forehead, nose, and lips).
- Massage gently for no more than 1 minute.
- It is recommended to use a face mask that provides your skin with instant nutrients.
- Always use a moisturizer that provides your skin with hydration and helps restore lost moisture to your skin.
- Always use a face scrub according to your skin tone.
- Never do over-exfoliation; it is not good for your skin barrier and causes skin irritation. Doing the scrubbing twice a week is advisable.
- Never scrub when you have open wounds and active acne.
- Avoid sunlight exposure immediately after a face scrub.
- Do not follow with face scrubbing right after the steam. Steaming makes your skin more sensitive. Therefore, avoid scrubbing after steaming.
- Avoid scrubbing completely if you have burns and wounds on your face.
How to choose face scrub?
It is advisable to choose and use any product according to your skin’s texture. Like,
- Oily Skin: This skin type is prone to acne and gets breakouts very easily due to unbalanced oil secretion. For this type of skin, scrubs that have antibacterial and acne qualities are good.
- Dry Skin: - People with dry skin should use scrubs that not only remove dry and flaky skin but also provide moisture to the skin.
- Sensitive Skin:- People with this skin type should be more cautious when choosing scrubs and should purchase skin products that are high in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, use a scrub with fine granules that doesn’t cause tearing of the skin.
- Combination Skin: - Combination skin types should opt for a scrub that removes sebum without disturbing skin moisture.
Strictly Organic face scrub with Green Tea & Bamboo possessing tiny particles that aid in gentle exfoliation and provide an instant flawless glow.
Benefits of using Strictly Organic Bamboo face scrub:-
The key ingredients like bamboo, 4-n-butylresorcinol.ethyl ascorbic acid, niacin amide, chamomile, sunflower oil, green tea extracts, aloe vera leaf extracts, and vitamin E present in this scrub make it perfect for all skin types and provide the following benefits:
- Prevents hyperpigmentation,
- Reduces acne and breakouts caused by excessive oil secretion,
- It helps in balancing sebum.
- It provides deep exfoliation without causing micro tears.
- It removes tanning and dead skin from the skin.
How to use Strictly Organic face scrub with Green Tea & Bamboo?
Get an instant, flawless glow with this scrub by just following these steps: -
- Cleanse your face,
- Apply the scrub to your face, avoiding contact with your eyes.
- Gently massage your face for at most 1 minute.
- Cleanse your face with cold water,
- Pat your face, followed by applying facial serum and moisturizer.
What makes Strictly Organic Bamboo face scrub different? :-
The key ingredients and some features of this scrub make it the best scrub for glowing skin:
- Bamboo:- Biodegradable bamboo has healing properties that defeat pimples, acne, and hyperpigmentation. It aids in the slowing of skin aging.
- 4-n-butylresorcinol: It reduces hyperpigmentation in every skin type.
- Ethyl ascorbic acid: is the most stable form of vitamin C, an antioxidant. It also helps enhance collagen and give you glowing skin.
- Niacinamide: It promotes even skin tone by balancing sebum production and reducing skin pores.
- Chamomile: This flower is rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower: an antioxidant that aids in the prevention of premature skin aging.
- Green Tea extract:- has antimicrobial properties
- Aloe vera: It helps to hydrate the skin and retain moisture in the skin.
- Vitamin E :-has a moisturising effect on the skin, which soothes, softens, and brightens it.
Scrubbing must be added to your skincare routine, it gives life to your skin by removing dead skin. One must use skincare products according to their skin type, which are less chemically driven and more organic. Strictly Organics products are vegan, chemical, and toxin free and you must try them to get flawless, radiant skin.
Is facial scrub good for everyday use?
No, it is not recommended to use a face scrub every day, it may cause skin irritation and make your skills further dull.
What is scrub used for?
Scrubbing is used to exfoliate your skin, which helps you unclog your skin pores.
Is facial scrub good for the face?
Yes, it clears the dirt and dry, dead skin from your face, which helps skincare products penetrate and provide their optimum benefits.
How many minutes should I leave the scrub on my body?
Scrub your body for a maximum of 1 minute; avoid doing it beyond the recommended time limits.
Should I apply moisturizer after scrubbing?
Yes, you must apply moisturizer after the scrub to provide instant hydration to the skin.
What happens if we use scrub daily?
Don’t follow this skin care practice; over-exfoliation further causes skin problems, which may lead to breakouts.