Easy Skin Care Tips for Taking Care of Acne-Prone Skin
Is that acne-prone skin stressing you out? Well, this blog has all the easy breezy tips that can help you combat that stubborn acne.
Acne-prone skin is a very common skin condition that most of us have to deal with. You can handle acne-prone skin by taking good care of it. Knowing how to take care of acne-prone skin will not only help in keeping the acne away but will also make you utterly healthy & gorgeous. Most of us have this misconception that by using skincare products we can treat & take care of our acne problems. But the truth is that taking care of acne-prone skin is not just related to trying various skincare products, it requires more than that. It requires you to take better care of your skin by creating a perfect skincare routine as per your skin type and making certain lifestyle changes.
Best tips to take care of acne-prone skin
If you are struggling with how to take care of your acne-prone skin problems, then these easy tips will definitely help you out. Here are the tips:
Follow a proper skincare routine that includes the following steps:-
Making cleansing a part of everyday skin routine is very important as it keeps the skin complexion healthy. It is very vital that you consider your skin type when choosing a cleanser. Too much cleansing can dry out your acne skin, so the best is to cleanse once or twice a day. You must choose the best vitamin c serum for acne prone skin enriched with therapeutic active ingredients that can remove impurities, dead skin cells & clear pores without stripping off the moisture. In case you have itchy, flaky, or red skin, opt for a natural mild foaming cleanser.
Cleansing is not enough. Cleansing can help to remove excess dirt & oil from the skin. So, you need something more and that is a scrub for skin exfoliation. Exfoliating skin is very beneficial as it increases skin radiance and creates a clear & glowing complexion. Acne-prone skin types must use a Strictly organics face scrub that contains natural ultra-gentle exfoliating elements. To avoid any damage, make certain to apply scrub gently with very little pressure.
You can skip skin toning as it is not necessary, but toning significantly works as a second cleanser as it removes dirt buildup, excess oil, etc that may remain after cleansing your face. Toner aid in balancing the pH value of skin & has many other abilities. By using a toner with the right ingredients you can reap its benefits. For Acne prone skin, it is good to use a toner that is alcohol-free & has organic active ingredients (like tea tree oil, etc) that can calm & treat skin acne and improve skin texture.
For acne-prone skin, moisturising gets important to prevent skin dryness as certain acne treatments help in keeping away excess oil that can lead to excessive skin dryness & irritation. It is better to select a Strictly organics natural skin moisturiser that has plant-based actives & is oil-free, lightweight & non-comedogenic, and prevents skin breakout, hydrates, and reduces inflammation.
Harmful UV sunrays can cause acne flare-ups & hyperpigmentation, making it worse for you. So, you cannot skip the SPF. Add a well-formulated hypoallergenic sunscreen to your skincare that preserves your skin without causing any irritation. Apply a sunscreen that has acne-friendly ingredients (like hyaluronic acid, etc) and is non-greasy & oily.
Remember this skincare routine will not show results within a day. Acne doesn't go away quickly, it takes time. But by consistently adopting this skincare routine and using organic skincare products you can fight acne.
Other Important Tips :-
- Avoid Using Makeup: Avoid wearing makeup during breakout. In case you have to wear makeup, use oil-free, natural & mineral-based cosmetic products that do not clog pores (are non-comedogenic). Remember to cleanse your makeup at the end of the day or before going to bed.
- Don't touch your face: When you consistently touch your face, you tend to transfer bacteria & dirt to your face that can clog pores & adds up to more acne. Plus, Don't pop or squeeze a pimple as it increases the risk of infection & scarring.
- Exercise Regularly: Physical workout is not only good for the whole body but also improves skin condition. After workouts, take a shower, remove exercise clothes and moisturize your skin.
- Consume a healthy diet: Many kinds of research have shown that certain food can improve skin health & reduce acne. Have a balanced wholesome diet that includes protein sources & skin-friendly foods like nuts, brown rice, whole wheat bread, fresh vegetables & fruits, etc. Also, don’t forget to consume plenty of water to stay hydrated.
What is acne-prone skin?
Acne is a long-lasting & common skin condition that causes blackheads, whiteheads, & pimples. It occurs when the excess oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells block the skin pores. When breakouts occur frequently, the person is said to have acne-prone skin.
Which serum is best for acne prone skin?
An organic vitamin C serum is good for acne skin. The best vitamin c serum for acne prone skin is the one that has multi-active natural properties as it suits all skin types without causing any irritation & is chemical-free.
Which facial cleanser is good for acne-prone skin?
It is better if you choose an Strictly organics facial cleanser for acne-prone skin. You can use Strictly Organics Tea Tree & Hemp Facial Cleanser which is a very gentle & light natural face cleanser that contains skin-nourishing & acne-friendly ingredients like Tea Tree, Hemp Seed Oil, and more.
Which moisturizer is best for acne-prone skin?
A facial cleanser works best for acne.also use aloe vera for pimples and dark spots. Many acne treatments can dry out the skin, so it becomes important to use a non-greasy face. Strictly organics aloe vera gel best for acne prone skin can restore skin balance and make skin hydrated, silky & soft.
Which sunscreen is best for acne-prone skin?
The best sunscreen for acne skin is the one that is made of active natural elements that are skin-friendly and do not clog pores & cause skin irritation.
Can we use a scrub for exfoliation on acne-prone skin?Yes, a person with acne-prone skin can use a scrub. Exfoliation helps in fading acne scars & reduces acne appearance. You must use an organic face scrub like a Strictly organics Bamboo Face scrub that is gently effective, unclog pores, and removes blackheads.
- benefits of using aloe vera gel on face daily
- best organic aloe vera gel for pimples
- Best organic turmeric facial cleanser
- best organic vitamin c serums for hyperpigmentation
- moisturiser with geranium & rose water
- organic aloe vera gel for face hyperpigmentation
- organic vitamin c face serum benefits
- strictly organics vitamin c face serum
- strictly organics vitamin c serum
- vitamin c face serum for acne