Misconception about exfoliation that denies it as an essential procedure in skin care routine specifically for winters is not a correct fact. In winters' exfoliation helps unclog skin pores and clear dead skin caused by low humidity and cold atmosphere. The winter season makes your skin dry, flaky, and patchy, making the skin look dull and unappealing. Exfoliation helps to regenerate skin cells by replenishing and detoxification of the skin.
Exfoliation for replenishing skin and for the effectiveness of moisturizer:-
How to exfoliation for skin ? clears the accumulation of dead skin, further clogs pores, and helps moisturizers and other skin products to penetrate well into the skin. Letting these dead skin away from the skin surface is essential for fresher, healthier skin cells to grow.
Exfoliation for detoxification of skin:-
It helps in lymphatic drainage that promotes oxygen-rich blood to nourish the skin and leads to detoxification, and other debris rests on the skin's surface.
Why is choosing an exfoliator is crucial for the winter season?
Skin becomes more sensitive in the winter. Therefore, mild and moist exfoliators are recommended for a skincare routine and do not make your skin dry and vulnerable to micro-tears on the skin. Large and irregular-shaped particles damage the skin and cause micro tears. Micro tears weaken the skin's protective layer, making skin more prone to dry, flaky, and sensitive.
To avoid such an intolerable situation, organic face scrubs or body scrubs are available that are mild and have the quality to exfoliate your skin perfectly and smoothly without tearing the skin.
Some exfoliators have harsh chemicals that cause further skin damage, including swelling, crusting, redness, and pigmentation. Therefore, natural and organic exfoliators are advisable. Try to use a Strictly Organic scrub range produced from natural extracts that contain no harmful chemicals & on top of this, they are vegan and toxin-free.
Bamboo Organic Face Scrub:
Bamboo face scrub is a natural exfoliating face scrub that contains small & fine granules and does not cause any skin damage. It penetrates your skin pores to unclog them effectively & remove blackheads and dirt without making your skin dry.
Why use Strictly Organics bamboo face scrub?
Promote Collagen:-Bamboo organic face scrub extracts are rich in vitamin c which help in collagen production required for skin elasticity and makes your skin youthful.
- Fight Hyperpigmentation & Blemish: Strictly Organics, Organic Bamboo face scrub also contains green tea extract makes it highly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C & E, amino acids which helps skin from dirt, UV rays and damaged skin,4-n-butyl resorcinol, and niacin amide are very effective ingredients helping in defeating hyperpigmentation & blemishes which makes your skin flawless.
- Enhance Healing: Chamomile in bamboo organic face scrub has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties.
- Hydrate the Skin: This natural exfoliating face scrub contains aloe vera leaves extract that can hold moisture in the skin and makes your skin smooth and well hydrated.
- Anti-Acne: Contains clinically proven sebum controller Niacin amide having anti-acne properties. It also has purifying and detoxifying properties and helps in reducing acne outbreaks.
- It is for all: having so many qualities with ultra-fine granules makes this scrub suitable for all skin types.
How to exfoliate your face naturally using a bamboo organic face scrub?
You only require a maximum of 5 minutes to follow the below procedure:
- Clean your face with a cleanser,
- Apply scrub to the face while avoiding eye contact,
- Gently scrub your face in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes,
- Rinse it off with cold water,
- Pat your face with a soft cloth till it is dry and uses serum followed by moisturizer,
- Use it twice a week for the best results.
Walnut Body Scrub:
Scrubbing the body is very important. We often avoid this routine and only do moisturizer and other skin practices. Moisture needs to penetrate the skin to show a significant improvement. Scrubbing your body enhances blood circulation and helps in rejuvenation.
Strictly Organics ,organic body scrub with walnuts has fine granules that are very effective for removing dead skin cells, blackheads, and whiteheads without making your skin dry and rough.
What makes Strictly Organics Walnut Body scrub different?
- No micro tearing: - It has mild particles that smoothly clear dry and dead skin from the body surface without causing cracks on the skin. Walnut scrub has vitamin E and antioxidants that help in enhancing skin healing properties.
Reduce Pimples: - Clogged skin pores can cause pimples that make your skin dull and unattractive. The scrub contains turmeric oil, an herb that contains anti-inflammatory properties that make this scrub a powerful antidote for acne breakouts by regulating oil production. It also has Niacinamide and 4-n-butyl resorcinol that helps skin cells to fight
hyperpigmentation and spots. Regular use of walnut scrub makes skin evenly brighter.
- Refresh & Hydrate the Skin: - Essential oil extracts from the flower known as Ylang- Ylang has a strong yet smooth floral fragrance. It also provides ultra-hydration to the skin, leaving refreshed & long-lasting hydration to the skin.
- Delays Aging:-Aloe Vera extract in a Strictly organic walnut scrub makes it the best body scrub available. Aloe Vera is best known for skin elasticity and helps delay aging, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Reduce Skin Dullness: - having ethyl ascorbic acid is the most stable form of Vitamin C, which helps in reducing tan and dullness. The scrub also has apricot oil that helps retain skin softness and radiance.
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs: - Sometimes, dead skin clogs the follicle causing skin hairs to curl back into the skin instead of growing out of the skin's surface. Exfoliation with walnut scrub is the best solution for ingrown hairs.
How to Exfoliate Your Skin Using a Walnut Body Scrub?
- Take adequate amount of the product as required,
- Gently scrub the body and not ignore the elbow, neck, knees, underarms & feet. Exfoliation in circulation is always advisable,
- Rinse it off with water thoroughly,
- Use it 1-2 times a week.
Strictly organics scrubs are 100 % cruelty free, have no harmful chemicals. No artificial colors and skin irritants like sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, Talc, EDTA, dioxins, silicones, formaldehyde, etc. apart from this, these products are vegan, which means no animal derivatives has used .