Benefits Of Applying Aloe Vera On The Face At Night
Aloe vera has been around for thousands of years, and there are tons of ways it can help with your skin. In the process, it's become culturally ingrained as the go-to skincare ingredient with numerous alleged benefits, including reducing acne, soothing sunburn, and healing psoriasis. The benefits of applying aloe vera do not only limit your skin; aloe vera for hair can also offer you some magical benefits.
Top 7 Benefits Of Applying Aloe Vera On Face
1. It heals sunburns
Often referred to as the “burn plant,” aloe vera works wonders on sunburnt skin due to the presence of a compound called polysaccharides which stimulates the growth of new skin cells, repairing the old damaged ones. Aloe vera gel soothes your skin every time you apply aloe vera on face. It can cure mild to moderate sunburns or other symptoms of sun damage, including dark spots or freckles.
2. It gives your skin moisturization.
Aloe vera gel contains 95% water, working as a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated if you regularly apply aloe vera gel at night on face. Aloe vera also increases your skin's elasticity, giving it a softer, smoother touch. The Strictly Organics pure aloe vera gel for face with rose water and hyaluronic acid moisturizes your skin perfectly in dry winter months without any harmful artificial fragrance or color.
3. It offers your skin anti-aging effects.
Aloe vera maintains the moisture level in your skin and rejuvenates it by reducing fine lines and wrinkles. One of the most significant anti-aging benefits of aloe vera includes its power to rejuvenate the glow on your face, improving the damaged skin cells and skin elasticity.
4. It lets you get rid of acne and blemishes.
The anti-bacterial component in aloe vera gel fights the bacteria that cause pimples on your skin. The presence of salicylic acid in aloe vera, which leads to the unclogging of pores, makes it a great skin care product to do away with blackheads and pimples. Even using aloe vera gel for skin can also help you reduce blemishes and erase pesky scars.
5. It soothes skin irritation.
The benefits of aloe vera for sensitive skin are more than one, as the soothing properties of this plant heal rash, itchiness, infection, and skin redness. Aloe vera’s Acemannan compounds contain anti-fungal properties, an appropriate remedy for inflammatory skin problems such as cysts and heat boils. There should be no doubt about using aloe vera for skin care during summer.
6. It cleans up your face.
Aloe vera is a natural skin cleanser that lets you clear the build-up on your skin caused by regular exposure to dirt and pollution. By using the Strictly Organics purely herbal aloe vera gel with rose water and hyaluronic acid, you can retrieve all the cleansing benefits of aloe vera, getting a natural radiance effect on your skin.
7. It assists in skin exfoliation.
The salicylic acid in Aloe Vera gel exfoliates your skin gently by peeling off the dead skin cells. Thus, the use of aloe vera can aid in the return of natural skin glow.
Other Advantages of Applying Aloe Vera
Besides using aloe vera to acquire healthy skin, you can also apply aloe vera for hair to achieve smooth, shiny, and thick hair. Using aloe vera for hair can offer benefits like protection from UV damage, smooth, soft hair, infection-free scalp, and hair growth.
How to Use Aloe Vera on Face at Night?
1. Cleanse Your Face: Begin by cleansing your face with a mild cleanser. This step is crucial to remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup residue that may have accumulated on your skin throughout the day. Cleansing prepares your skin to absorb the benefits of Aloe Vera more effectively.
2. Apply Aloe Vera Gel: Use Strictly Organics Aloe Vera gel is renowned for its soothing and moisturizing properties. Using your fingertips, gently apply the gel onto your face in upward circular motions. Pay attention to areas that might be dry or irritated, but avoid the sensitive skin around your eyes.
Massage the gel into your skin until it's absorbed. This can provide a cooling sensation and a sense of relaxation, making it a calming part of your nighttime routine. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that can help nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
3. Overnight Benefits: Leaving Aloe Vera gel on your face overnight allows your skin to absorb its nutrients deeply. Aloe Vera's natural compounds can help hydrate, reduce redness, and promote healing. The gel acts as a protective barrier, preventing moisture loss and potentially aiding in the repair of damaged skin cells. In the morning, gently cleanse your face to remove any residual gel and enjoy the refreshed feeling.
1. Can we apply aloe vera gel on face overnight?
Ans: Being an herbal product, it is safe to apply aloe vera gel on face at night and also keep it on your face overnight to get glowing, nourishing, and healthy skin.
2. Is Aloe Vera gel suitable for the face?
Ans: There are several benefits of applying aloe vera gel on the face every day, including deep moisturization and treating various skin problems such as sunburn, acne, eczema, etc.
3. How can I use Aloe Vera gel for dry skin?
Ans: Aloe vera on face overnight benefits your skin in many ways, and one of them includes absolute moisturization. Before going to bed, cleanse your face and apply aloe vera gel all over the skin. You can even replace your regular moisturizer after a bath with aloe vera gel or aloe vera-based moisturizer to eliminate dry skin.
4. How To Make Aloe Vera Gel At Home?
- Wash your hands and cut out a healthy aloe leaf from the aloe vera plant at your home or the neighbors’.
- Slice the mature base part of the aloe leaf.
- Once the slicing is done, let the resin come out for 10 to 15 minutes which may otherwise cause skin irritation.
- Use a knife or spoon to take out the gel-like substance.
- Include a natural preservative such as Vitamin C powder into the freshly retrieved aloe vera gel and keep it in a sanitized container to use aloe vera gel on face at night every day.
5. Does Aloe Vera Work On Face Pimples?
Ans: Aloe vera's effective anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help you check your face acne. To see some noticeable results, incorporate 2-3 drops of tea tree oil before applying the aloe vera gel on face for acne.
6. Which is the best aloe vera gel for oily skin?
Ans: Strictly Organics pure aloe vera gel with rose water and hyaluronic acid is one of the best aloe vera gels at an affordable range. Made with ECOCERT-certified natural ingredients, this aloe vera benefits for skin and hair in several ways, offering them absolute nourishment.
7. Can we apply aloe vera on face daily as a moisturizer?
Ans: Due to the presence of humectants, Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer that boosts elastin fibers and collagen, enhancing your skin's elasticity.
If you are satisfied with the numerous benefits of aloe vera and want to know how to use aloe vera for skin whitening, moisturizing and nourishing, then we recommend you regularly use aloe vera gel on face at night to get spontaneously glowing skin. Strictly Organics pure aloe vera gel with rose water and hyaluronic acid is made with ECOCERT-certified natural ingredients that boost the beauty of your skin and hair like no other aloe vera gel in the market, offering you the absolute feel-good vibe.