Why Your Face Needs Vitamin C Serum: Benefits and Tips
- Why Vitamin C good for skin?
- Vitamin C Benefits For skin
- Vitamin C face serum side effects
Vitamin C serum is a topical skin care product that contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps in fighting dark spots, pigmentation, and wrinkles, protects from UV rays, and boosts collagen, which helps maintain a youthful appearance.
The benefits of vitamin C serum on face are proven, which makes it a must-have product one should add to your skincare routine. But before using Vitamin C serum for skin, you should choose a high-quality Vitamin C serum that is stable and has a pH level that is appropriate for your skin tone. For more comprehensive protection and nourishment for the skin, Vitamin C can be used in conjunction with other skin care products such as moisturizers and sunscreens.
Why is vitamin C good for skin?
Vitamin C has shown many benefits for skin and face, from having antioxidant properties to boosting collagen production to reduce hyper-pigmentation and help enhance skin barrier function.
Vitamin C benefits for skin: -
Vitamin C is like a best friend to your skin. The benefits of vitamin C on face are described below:1)- Antioxidants properties:
Vitamin C is a great source of antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals that cause damage to it. Regular use of Vitamin C serum for face and skin can help neutralize free radicals before they can cause damage to your skin.2)-Boost collagen production:
Vitamin C is good for skin as it boosts collagen production. Collagen is a protein that is essential for the health of your skin. Collagen gives the tissue structural support and helps to enhance the elasticity and strength of the tissue. Vitamin C is an essential for collagen synthesis as it acts as a co-factor for two key enzymes, i.e., prolyl hydroxylase and lysis hydroxylase, stabilizing collagen production and providing structural strength. Collagen reduces the sagginess of your skin by boosting the elasticity of your skin; it is one of the key benefits of vitamin C on face.3)-Reduce Hyperpigmentation:
Vitamin C benefits for skin as it tackles hyperpigmentation. It is the darkening of a certain area of your skin due to excess melanin production. Many studies have shown that vitamin C impedes the production of melanin, which helps in the fading of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Using Vitamin C Face Serum improves the overall health of the skin.4)-Enhance skin barrier function:
The benefit of vitamin C on face is that it promotes the synthesis of ceramides, which are essential for enhancing skin barrier function and act as a shield against pollution, UV radiation, bacteria, and other environmental factors. Vitamin C uses for skin are numerous, as it not only acts as a protector, but the ceramide in it helps hold water from the skin and keeps your skin hydrated.5)-Reduce fine lines & wrinkles:
Using vitamin C regularly for the face reduces fine lines and wrinkles by enhancing collagen production. It increases the elasticity of your skin and promotes healthy, radiant skin. This is one of the best vitamin C benefits for the skin.6)-Enhance Healing Process:
Vitamin C is good for skin, as it speeds up the healing process caused by pollution and other environmental stressors. Many studies have shown that the intake of Vitamin C supplements or topical use of Vitamin C on the face has positively boosted antioxidant levels, which helps in the growth and repair of damaged tissues in your skin.7)-Lighten scars:
Benefits of Vitamin C on face increase by regularly using it. Vitamin C is good for skin by promoting the overall texture of your skin and helping to diminish scars on the skin. It is also promoting the new growth of skin cells.
Vitamin C Face Serum Side effects: -
Although the side effects of using Vitamin C are mildly effective and also depend on how vitamin c uses for skin. Some may feel some side effects those are: -
- Skin Irritation: -It is more likely to happen with sensitive skin types or those who use vitamin c in high concentration.
- Allergic Reaction: - Some may also feel hives, redness, and swelling. If any such side effect occurs, stop the use of vitamin C right away.
- Sun Sensitivity: -Vitamin C may make your skin sensitive to the sun. Therefore, it is advisable to use vitamin C serum with a good sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure.
A topical Vitamin C product's credibility depends on the concentration and the formulation, so it is very important to keep in mind to use it according to your skin's texture or type.
Strictly organics Vitamin C Serum for face is derived from the best concentration and formulation so that it can fit any skin type. The formulation contains ethyl ascorbic acid, hydraulic acid, niacinamide, aloe vera, and neroli as key ingredients. Benefits of Strictly Organics Vitamin C Serum on face:
- Balance uneven skin tone: - Vitamin C is good for skin health as it easily penetrates your skin and provides antioxidants and hydration which in return gives an even tone to the skin.
- Reduces acne marks: - This serum has aloe vera and neroli, which are good sources of antimicrobial agents that help in reducing acne marks, skin redness, and inflammation.
- Tighten skin pores: -This serum is non-comedogenic, helps balance sebum production, and boosts the youth glow.
- Diminishes skin marks and pigmentation: -It reduces the production of melanin and diminishes skin marks and pigmentation. One should use it regularly to get a better result.
The benefits of Vitamin C on face are various; it not only increases the elasticity of the skin but also provides antioxidants that act as a protective shield for the skin. However, one must take care while buying Vitamin C serum, as it is mainly dependent on its concentration and formulation. If you are worried and confused about the best serum on the market, buy Strictly Organics Vitamin C serum for face.
Also Good Read :-
- Best Summer Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin
- Pre and Post Holi Skincare Tips
- Why is Vitamin C Essential For the Skin
- Retinol vs. Peptides: Which One Is Better for Wrinkles & Anti-ageing?
- 10 Skincare Habits You Should Develop Now For Glowing Skin
FAQ's : -
1.How to apply Vitamin C on face?
Ans. Here are the following steps to apply vitamin c face serum :
- Simply apply 2–3 drops of serum on a cleansed face,
- Don’t massage; just pat the face until it gets absorbed.
- followed by moisturizer .
2.Why is Vitamin C good for skin?
Ans. It contains antioxidants, which help in collagen production, which is required for the skin's overall health and structure. Regular use of vitamin C does wonders for your skin.
3.What are the Vitamin C face serum side effects?
Ans.Although it is safe to use vitamin C, in some sensitive skin types it may cause irritation and redness. To avoid these side effects, one should check its formulation according to their skin type and then perform a patch test before using it.
4.How is Strictly Organics Vitamin C serum for face different from other available serums on the market?
Ans.We use the purest form of Vitamin C, i.e., L-ascorbic acid, which is considered suitable for every skin type and also gives your skin Vitamin C benefits for almost 8 to 24 hours.